Pentaho data integration prepares and blends data to create a complete picture of your business that drives actionable insights. The platform delivers accurate, “analytics ready” data to end users from any source. With visual tools to eliminate coding and complexity, Pentaho puts big data and all data sources at the fingertips of business and IT users.
Simple Visual Designer for Drag and Drop Development
Empower developers with visual tools to minimize coding and achieve greater productivity.
- Graphical extract-transform-load (ETL) tool to load and process big data sources in familiar ways.
- Rich library of pre-built components to access and transform data from a full spectrum of sources.
- Visual interface to call custom code, analyze images and video files to create meaningful metadata.
- Dynamic transformations, using variables to determine field mappings, validation and enrichment rules.
- Integrated debugger for testing and tuning job execution.
Big Data Integration with Zero Coding Required
Pentaho's intuitive tools accelerate the time it takes to design, develop and deploy big data analytics by as much as 15x.
- Complete visual big data integration tools eliminate coding in SQL or writing MapReduce Java functions.
- Broad connectivity to any type or source of data with native support for Hadoop, NoSQL and analytic databases.
- Parallel processing engine to ensure high performance and enterprise scalability.
- Extract and blend existing and diverse data to produce consistent high quality ready-to-analyze data.
Learn more about our Big Data solution.
Native and Flexible Support for all Big Data Sources
A combination of deep native connections and an adaptive big data data layer ensures accelerated access to the leading Hadoop distributions, NoSQL databases, and other big data stores.
- Support for Hadoop distributions from Cloudera, Hortonworks, and MapR.
- Plugins to NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and MongoDB, as well as connections to specialized data stores like Amazon Redshift and Splunk.
- Adaptive big data layer saves enterprises considerable development time as they leverage new versions and capabilities.
- Greater flexibility, reduced risk, and insulation from changes in the big data ecosystem.
- Reporting and analysis on growing amounts of user and machine generated data, including web content, documents, social media and log files.
- Integration of Hadoop data tasks into overall IT/ETL/BI solutions with scalable distribution across the cluster.
- Support for parallel bulk data loader utilities for loading data with maximum performance.
Governed and Blended Data On-Demand
A solution that balances business self-service with IT control.
- A seamless self-service data integration process for blending and enriching vast volumes of highly diverse data.
- Business users have access to reliable, highly governed data with limited support from IT.
- IT can scale and govern analytics regardless of the environment or role (inside or outside you organization).
Learn how to streamline the delivery of governed analytics-ready data sets with a robust on-demand orchestration process.
Powerful Administration and Management
Simplified out-of-the-box capabilities to manage enterprise data integration deployments.
- Schedule regularly recurring data integration workflows and monitor their performance in real time
- Manage role-based security definitions from LDAP, Active Directory, and other providers
- Drive lifecycle management with the ability to import/export transformations, reports, schedules, and more
- Restart jobs from last succesful checkpoint and roll back job execution on failure
Data Profiling and Data Quality
Profile data and ensure data quality with comprehensive capabilities for data managers.
- Identify data that fails to comply with business rules and standards.
- Standardize, validate, de-duplicate and cleanse inconsistent or redundant data.
- Manage data quality with partners such as Human Inference and Melissa Data.